The Center for the Heart facility offers a meeting space of approximately 900 sq. feet which provides a comfortable, warm and welcoming environment for small group interaction, classes or gatherings.
Our Center provides is equipped with TV and DVD player, dry erase board and pens, tables and chairs. Two restrooms for comfort, as well as a small kitchen equipped with microwave, refrigerator, stove and sink. Plenty of parking and handicap accessible.
The fees are as follows:
- Support groups (12-step, etc.), community and hobby groups at $25 minimum.
- Educational classes – sliding scale based on attendance or $25/hour.
- Events/parties – $25/hour with a two hour minimum.
If you are interested, please contact Sherry at 918-749-8833 or email@example.com to arrange a meeting. All events are subject to space availability.
3355 S. Jamestown Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135
- 900 sf of space for set up
- Tables & chairs available
- A/V also available
- Plenty of parking
- Kitchen area [fully equipped]
- Mens/Womens Restrooms
- Handicap Accessible
Midtown Community Room:
If you are interested, please contact Sherry at 918-749-8833 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.